Lindy in the Park’s FREE beginner’s lesson every Sunday, 12:00 PM (Noon) – 12:30 PM
Are you interested in learning some of the basics to swing dancing?
Lindy in the park offers a free weekly beginning swing dance lesson, taught by Hep Jen, who is generously donating her time to the cause, and various guest instructors.
The lessons are short, easy, and fun! And best of all — FREE!
No partner is required, as we’ll be rotating leaders and followers throughout the lesson.
Come learn a few steps and join us on the dance floor!
Interested in Learning more Lindy Hop/Swing Dancing?
There are many drop in and progressive classes available in the Bay area. In addition, many of the nights include a dance party after the lessons, perfect for practicing your new steps!
Swing dance/lindy hop classes in the San Francisco Bay Area
Check out the following:
Weekly classes are also available at:
- Sundays at the Lake Merritt Dance Center
- Mondays at Amura Dance Studio
- Tuesdays at the Verdi Club – Live band weekly
- Wednesdays at Cat’s Corner
- Wednesday Night Hop – Mountain View
- Thursday nights at the 920 Special
- Thursday nights at the Lake Merritt Dance Center
- Fridays at UCSF’S Milberry Fitness Center – with HepJen
- Ashkenaz – about once a month, they feature a live swing band (they have other types of dances and bands, too)
Lindy Hop is can be a challenging social dance to learn, but is surely one of the most fun. You’ll be cutting a rug for a lifetime.