Lindy in the Park’s FREE beginner’s lesson every Sunday
12 to 12:30 p.m.
Come and learn the basics of Swing Dancing
Lindy in the Park offers a free weekly beginning swing dance lesson, taught by Hep Jen, who is generously donating her time to the cause, and various guest instructors.
The lessons are short, easy, and fun! And best of all — FREE!
No partner is required, as we’ll be rotating leaders and followers throughout the lesson.
Come learn a few steps and join us on the dance floor!
Visit Hep Jen’s website for more information on her weekly classes or for private lessons.
Interested in Learning more Lindy Hop/Swing Dancing?
There are many drop in and progressive classes available in the Bay area. In addition, many of the nights include a dance party after the lessons, perfect for practicing your new steps!
Swing dance/lindy hop classes in the San Francisco Bay Area
Check out the following for weekly classes:
- Mondays at Amura Dance Studio
- The Breakaway – Tuesdays in Oakland
- Woodchopper’s Ball – Tuesdays in San Francisco with LitP’s Hep Jen and Ken Watanabe. Live Music every week!
- Wednesdays at Cat’s Corner
- Wednesday Night Hop – Mountain View
- Thursday nights at the 920 Special
- For Dancers Only – every other Friday in Sunnyvale
- Ashkenaz – about once a month, they feature a live swing band (they have other types of dances and bands, too)
Lindy Hop is can be a challenging social dance to learn, but is surely one of the most fun. You’ll be cutting a rug for a lifetime.
Online Swing Dance Calendars
You can also check out www.LindyList.com for the latest events.